1) insufficient power under engine load condition;
2) Decompression valve frosting.
1) Because the water pipe flowing through the pressure reducing valve is not available, the water circuit heat circulation does not flow to the pressure reducing valve, causing the pressure reducing valve to frost (touch the pressure reducing valve water pipe by hand, it feels very cold).
1) Remove the outlet pipe of the pressure reducing valve and find that there is no water flowing out, indicating that the road is unreachable;
2) Remove the pressure reducing valve inlet pipe, there is a lot of hot water flowing out, use the mouth to blow the pressure reducing valve inlet pipe and find that it can not be blown, indicating that the inlet pipe to the outlet pipe section is blocked;
3) Since the pressure reducing valve has been in the frosting state before, it should be that the waterway is blocked by the waterway, and only the waterway is blocked. The hot water is poured on the pressure reducing valve. The inside of the pressure reducing valve is melted by ice, and then the mouth is blown. unobstructed;
4) After the waterway is unobstructed, the pressure reducing valve works normally, but the engine is still insufficient under load. Adjust the single fuel mixer concentration adjustment screw to make the mixer concentration larger, and then the vehicle is under load and the power is very strong.
Thrust Ball Bearings are manufactured as single direction or double direction thrust ball bearings. They are designed to accommodate axial loads only and must not be subjected to any radial load.
Separable and interchangeable
The separable components of thrust ball bearings are interchangeable . This facilitates mounting and dismounting, as well as maintenance inspections.
Bearings with sphered housing washer(s) can accommodate initial misalignment.
Shaft washers have a ground bore to enable an interference fit. The bore of the housing washer is turned and always larger than the shaft washer bore.
Trust Ball Bearings,Special Thrust Ball Bearing,Precision Thrust Ball Bearing,Thrust Bearing
Ningbo Ritbearing Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd. , https://www.nbbearing.de