The "Regulations on the Compulsory Scraping of Motor Vehicles" was reviewed and approved at the 68th Ministerial Meeting of the Ministry of Commerce on August 24, 2012, and approved by the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Public Security, and the Ministry of Environmental Protection. December 27, 2012, Ministry of Commerce The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Public Security, and the Ministry of Environmental Protection issued the 12th of 2012. On January 14, 2013, the Ministry of Commerce website published the regulations. There are 11 articles in the "Regulations", which clearly stipulate that according to the use of motor vehicles and safety technology and the status of emission inspections, the State implements compulsory retirement of motor vehicles that meet the scrapping standards. The new regulations will be implemented as of May 1, 2013.
Motor vehicle mandatory scrapping standards
First Â In order to ensure road traffic safety, encourage technological progress, and accelerate the construction of a resource-saving and environment-friendly society, the People's Republic of China Road Traffic Safety Law and its implementation regulations, the Law of the People's Republic of China on Air Pollution Prevention and Control, and the People's Republic of China The Law on the Prevention and Control of Noise Pollution shall be formulated.
Second Â According to the use of motor vehicles and safety technology, the state of emission inspection, the state implements compulsory retirement of motor vehicles that meet the scrapping standards.
Article 3 Â Business, public security, environmental protection, development and reform departments are responsible for the supervision and management of scrapped motor vehicle recycling and dismantling, and the implementation of mandatory vehicle scrapping standards in accordance with their respective duties.
Article 4 Â If a registered motor vehicle has one of the following circumstances, it shall be compulsory to be scrapped. The owner shall sell the motor vehicle to the scrapped motor vehicle recycling and dismantling enterprise, and the scrapped motor vehicle recycling and dismantling enterprise shall register, dismantle, destroy, etc. according to regulations. Handle and cancel the scrapped motor vehicle registration certificate, number plate and driving license to the traffic control department of the public security organ: (1) to meet the service life specified in Article 5 of these Provisions; (2) After repairing and adjusting, it still does not meet the safety of motor vehicles. (3) After the repair and adjustment or the use of control technology, the discharge of pollutants or noise to the atmosphere still does not meet the relevant requirements of the vehicle in use; (4) The validity period of the inspection After the expiration of the three consecutive motor vehicle inspection cycles, the vehicle inspection mark was not obtained.
The fifth Â The service life of each type of motor vehicle is as follows:
(1) Small and micro-rental passenger cars are used for 8 years, medium-sized rental passenger cars are used for 10 years, and large-scale rental passenger cars are used for 12 years;
(2) leasing the passenger car for 15 years;
(3) Small coaches use passenger cars for 10 years, medium-sized coaches use passenger cars for 12 years, and large coaches use passenger cars for 15 years;
(4) The use of public transport passenger cars for 13 years;
(5) Other small and medium-sized passenger vehicles are used for 10 years, and large and medium-sized operating passenger vehicles are used for 15 years;
(6) The use of special school buses for 15 years;
(7) 20 years of use of large and medium-sized non-operating passenger vehicles (excluding large passenger cars);
(8) Three-wheeled vehicles, low-speed trucks with single-cylinder engines for 9 years, low-speed trucks with multi-cylinder engines and micro-cars for 12 years, dangerous goods for trucks for 10 years, and other trucks (including Semi-trailer tractors and trailer trucks are used for 15 years;
(9) The special operation vehicle with the cargo function is used for 15 years, and the special operation vehicle without the cargo function is used for 30 years;
(10) The use of trailers and dangerous goods transport semi-trailers for 10 years, container semi-trailers for 20 years, and other semi-trailers for 15 years;
(11) The three-wheeled motorcycle is used for 12 years, and the other motorcycles are used for 13 years.
For small and micro-rental passenger cars (except pure electric vehicles) and motorcycles, the relevant departments of the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government may, in light of local actual conditions, formulate stricter regulations on the above-mentioned years of use, but small and micro-rental passenger cars shall not be low. In 6 years, the three-wheeled motorcycles shall not be less than 10 years, and the other motorcycles shall not be less than 11 years.
Small and micro non-operating passenger vehicles, large non-operating passenger cars, and wheeled special mechanical vehicles have no service life limit. The starting date of the motor vehicle's service life shall be calculated according to the registration date, but if it has not been registered for more than 2 years from the date of leaving the factory, it shall be calculated according to the date of manufacture.
Article 6 Â Motor vehicles that change the nature of use or transfer registration shall determine the service life and scrap according to the following relevant requirements:
(1) In the case of mutual conversion between operating passenger vehicles and non-operating passenger vehicles, it shall be scrapped in accordance with the regulations for operating passenger vehicles, but small and micro non-operating passenger vehicles and large non-operating passenger vehicles shall be converted into operating passenger vehicles. The formulas listed in Annex 1 of this Regulation shall account for the cumulative useful life and shall not exceed 15 years;
(2) Different types of operating passenger vehicles are converted to each other and scrapped according to stricter service life;
(3) Small and micro-rental passenger cars and motorcycles need to be transferred out of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government where they are registered, and shall be scrapped according to the stricter service life;
(4) Dangerous goods transporting trucks, semi-trailers and other trucks and semi-trailers shall be retired in accordance with the provisions for the transport of dangerous goods such as trucks and semi-trailers.
A motor vehicle that is within one year (including one year) of the required period of use shall not change the nature of use, transfer ownership or transfer to the municipal administrative area where the place of registration is located.
Article 7 Â The state guides the retirement of motor vehicles that have reached a certain driving range.
The motor vehicle that reaches the following mileage can be sold to the scrapped motor vehicle recycling and dismantling enterprise, and the scrapped motor vehicle recycling and dismantling enterprise will be registered, dismantled, destroyed, etc., and will be scrapped. The motor vehicle registration certificate, number plate and driving license shall be cancelled by the traffic administrative department of the public security organ:
(1) Small and micro-rental passenger cars drive 600,000 kilometers, medium-sized rental passenger cars drive 500,000 kilometers, and large-scale rental passenger cars drive 600,000 kilometers;
(2) Renting passenger cars to drive 600,000 kilometers;
(3) Small and medium-sized coaches carrying 500,000 kilometers of passenger cars and 600,000 kilometers of large coaches carrying passenger cars;
(4) 400,000 kilometers of bus passenger cars;
(5) Other small and micro-operated passenger vehicles are driving 600,000 kilometers, medium-sized operating passenger vehicles are driving 500,000 kilometers, and large-scale operating passenger vehicles are driving 800,000 kilometers;
(6) The special school bus drives 400,000 kilometers;
(7) Small and micro-non-operating passenger vehicles and large non-operating passenger cars driving 600,000 kilometers, medium-sized non-operating passenger vehicles driving 500,000 kilometers, and large non-operating passenger vehicles driving 600,000 kilometers;
(8) Mini-loading vehicles driving 500,000 kilometers, medium and light-duty trucks driving 600,000 kilometers, heavy-duty trucks (including semi-trailer tractors and trailers) driving 700,000 kilometers, dangerous goods transport trucks Driving 400,000 kilometers, driving a low-speed truck with a multi-cylinder engine for 300,000 kilometers;
(9) Special operating vehicles and wheel-type special mechanical vehicles driving 500,000 kilometers;
(10) The three-wheeled motorcycle is driving 100,000 kilometers, and other motorcycles are driving 120,000 kilometers.
eighth Â The term â€œmotor vehicleâ€ as used in these Regulations refers to cars, trailers, motorcycles and wheeled special-purpose vehicles that are driven on the road; non-operating passenger vehicles are self-use passenger vehicles that are not used by individuals or units for profit; transportation of dangerous goods A truck is a vehicle that is specially used to transport dangerous chemicals such as highly toxic chemicals, explosives, radioactive materials, corrosives, etc.; the nature of use refers to the nature of use from operation to non-operation or from non-operation to operation. Small, micro-rental, leasing, coaching, etc., the conversion between different types of operating passenger cars, and the transfer of dangerous goods to other trucks. The inspection cycle referred to in these Provisions refers to the safety technical inspection cycle of motor vehicles as stipulated in the â€œRegulations on the Implementation of the Road Traffic Safety Law of the People's Republic of Chinaâ€.
Article 9 Â The relevant departments of the ministries and mini-rental passenger cars or motorcycles formulated by the relevant departments of the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government shall, in accordance with Article 5 of these Provisions, publish them to the public in a timely manner and report them to the State Council for business, public security and environmental protection for the record.
Article 10 Â The scrapping standards for tractors on the road are separately stipulated.
Article 11 Â This regulation shall come into force on May 1, 2013. Those who have reached the scrapping standards listed in this regulation before May 1, 2013 shall be scrapped before April 30, 2014. "Notice on the Issuance of <Automobile Scrap Standards" (Guo Guo Economic and Trade  No. 456), "Notice on Adjusting the Scrap Standards for Light-Duty Trucks" (National Economic and Trade Commission  No. 407), "On Adjusting Vehicle Scrap" Notice of Certain Provisions of the Standards (National Economic and Trade Resources  No. 1202), Notice on Printing and Distributing the Standards for Retirement of Agricultural Transport Vehicles (National Economic and Trade Resources  No. 234), and Interim Provisions on Scrap Standards for Motorcycles ( The State Economic and Trade Commission, the Development Planning Commission, the Ministry of Public Security, and the General Administration of Environmental Protection  No. 33) were simultaneously abolished.
Cnc Router Series
UTECH Cnc Router Series include Mini Desktop Cnc Router, Advertising Cnc Router, Woodworking Cnc Router, Professional Stone Cnc Router , Sign Cnc Router , ATC Cnc Router . Can be used for The advertising industry, Small-scale woodworking Industry, Artwork industry, Soft metal processing, Electronics industry, Stone industry. Such as signage, trademark, decorative gift, embossed medal, PVC/plastic plate, furniture decoration, MDF paint door, cupboard door and window, folding screen, embossed, jewelery, musical instrument, aluminum front panel, bronze medal, electronic component, circuit board, Marble, Jade, etc.
UTECH Cnc Machine has many types model, like mini 2030/3040/4060, common type 6090, 1212, 1325, large type 1530/2030/2040, etc. We`ve professional design team and technical person, any machine size and appearance, we all can customized for you, within 24 hours, we can provide design drawing and video with you.
UTECH CNC can provide many famous imported brand parts and other own brand with high quality, machine be equipped with parts with thick lathe bed and other parts with strong stability. Except standard parts, any others brand, we all can change them to you, we`ll follow the characteristics of the machine and according to what kind of materials you wanna process and mainly do what kind of industry.
Buy Affordable CNC Router for Sale - 3 Axis CNC Router, 3d Cnc Router Machine
Matchless Repeatability Performance Complementing Large-scale Production â€“ CNC Routers offer exceptional repeatability for large-scale production runs and cut the operational cost, as CNC Router Machine reduces the waste pieces. Omni CNC has many such CNC Routers for Sale that reduce waste and cut cost.
Carve Intricate Designs â€“ A number of variations of CNC Routers, including 3d CNC router, 4 and 5-Axis CNC Routers, are available, which can help carve designs at high precision.
More Production in Less Time â€“ Multitudes of affordable CNC Routers are available that can reduce the production time substantially while increasing the precision. Buy CNC Router to increase the production rate and profits.
Reduce the Training Time â€“ Acquiring expertise over CNC Routers is very easy. A rookie can become a pro in no time. Be it a 3-Axis CNC Router or any other, as the operator operates the machine through a computer-guided interface, gaining expertise becomes very easy.
Decrease Injury Risk â€“ If you purchase CNC Router, the probability of work-related injury goes down significantly since the operator actions are aided by the computer interface and it comes with additional injury prevention measures.
Cnc Router Series
Cnc Router,Router Machine,Cnc Router Machine,Desktop Cnc Router
Shandong U-May CNC Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.sesamecnc.com