First, pre-test preparation 1. First preheat the instrument for 30 minutes, because the ambient temperature has a great impact on the working environment of the instrument, it is very important to preheat the instrument, especially in the cold northern part, so that the instrument can be The various components are in good working condition and play a good role in making the measurement accurate.
2. Check if the scale body is flexible and if there is any foreign matter stuck. The scale body is flexible, and the weight of the scale body and the force generated by the weight on the scale body will completely act on the sensor and be completely absorbed by the sensor. The sensor can produce accurate signals to the secondary instrument, and the meter can correctly display the weighed indication. If the scale body is stuck with foreign matter, the weight of the scale body and the force generated by the weight of the scale body will not fully act on the sensor, but a force component will be absorbed by the guard edge, and the sensor cannot produce an accurate signal. For the secondary instrument, the meter will not display the weighed indication correctly.
3. Before the weighing test, one load should be preloaded to the maximum weighing. For the weighing scale with the maximum weighing equal to or more than 10 tons, no less than 50% of the maximum weighing vehicle can be used to traverse the carrier no less than 3 Secondly, the purpose is to fully press the force transfer ball of the sensor into the center of the lower head and the center of the upper head, so that the three centers are again in a straight line, so that the weight of the scale body and the weight of the scale body can be increased. The force will be fully applied to the sensor, the sensor can produce accurate signals to the secondary instrument, and the meter can correctly display the weighed value.
II. Inspection of Signs In accordance with the regulations of the JJG539-1997 (Digital Indicating Scale) Certification Regulations, the mark of the loadometer shall have: Mandatory mandatory signs, manufacturer's name and trademark, accuracy rating and symbols, maximum weighing MAX, minimum weighing Quantity MIN, verification division value e, manufacture license mark and serial number, serial number. The sign should be solid and reliable, and the size and shape of the handwriting must be clear and easy to read. The sign should be embodied in the form of a dial, and in a clearly visible place, the paste should be firm. If this item is unqualified, the verifier should request the scale owner to notify the manufacturer of the weighbridge to reissue the relevant content, and may temporarily not perform the verification of the following other items.
Third, the zero test mark after passing the first zero test, zero test is divided into zero point tracking device and the platform with zero point tracking device weighbridge two methods of verification.
1. In weighbridges without a zero tracking device, the loadometer is zeroed first, and then the weight applied to change the indication from zero to the next division is determined. The specific method is: Zero the ground weight, place 0.1e small weight on the ground scale one by one until the value becomes e, according to JJG539-1997 (digital indicating scale) verification procedures 5.2, 4.2
The calculation method calculates the zero error.
2. The weighbridge with zero tracking device, after freeing the indication from the automatic zero and zero tracking range, place a small 0.1e weight on the ground scale one by one until the value becomes I+E, then calculate the zero according to 5.2, 4.2. error. The specific calculation method is:
(1) Place the small weight of 10e on the weighing platform (if with zero tracking), display I=10e.
(2) Adding a small weight â–³m to the weighing platform until the value is shown by I+E;
(3) Calculate the zero error E0 = I + 0.5e - â–³ mm, where: I is a numerical value, E is a division value, Î”m is an additional small weight, and m is a small weight of 10E.
IV. Partial Load Test 1. Place a weight of m=1/N-1 on each corner of the weighbridge with a corresponding value of I.
2. Add a small weight â–³m to the weighing platform until the value is shown by I+E.
3. According to JJG539-1997 (digital indicating scale) verification procedures 5.2, 4.2 calculation method to calculate the error of each point:
4. Calculate the correction error of each point: EC=E-E0
V. Weighing test 5. Weigh the weights of the minimum weight 20e, 500e, 50% maximum, 2000e, and maximum weight in order from the smallest to the largest.
6. Add a small weight â–³m to the weighing platform until the value is displayed by I+E.
7. Calculate the error of each point:
8. Calculate the correction error EC=E-E0 at each point. Enter the calculation result EC in the record.
9. Remove the weight on the weighing platform from the largest to the smallest.
10. Add a small weight â–³m to the weighing platform until the value is displayed by I+E.
11. Calculate the error of each point E = I + 0.5e - â–³ mm.
12. Calculate the correction error of each point EC=E-E0, and fill in the calculation result EC into the record.
VI. Discrimination Test 1. The discriminating power test can be performed simultaneously with the weighing test.
2. Perform a discriminating power test with a minimum weighing of 20e, a maximum weighing of 50%, and a maximum weighing.
3. The specific method of operation:
(1) Add a certain amount of weights and 10 small weights of 0.1d on the carrier, and then remove the small weights, until the value of the indicator I is determined to reduce the value of a fractional ID.
(2) After adding 0.1d small weight, add 1.4d weight, then the value must be I+D.
Repeatability test 1. For the same load, the difference between the results of multiple weighing shall not exceed the absolute value of the maximum allowable error of the weighing.
2. Perform two sets of three repeatability tests in each group at 50% maximum and maximum weighing.
3. Calculate â–³P, â–³P=PMAX-PMIN, and fill in the verification record form with the calculated â–³P value.
Eight, peeling test to determine the accuracy of the peeling device, the value of the use of peeling device should be adjusted to zero, using 5.2,1.2 point test.
For the first verification, at least two different tare weights should be tested for tare weight and loaded and unloaded in accordance with 5.4, 2.1.
The test should at least select the following 5 weighings:
1. The minimum weighing 2. The maximum allowable error to change the weighing; 50% of the maximum weighing;
3. Possible maximum net weight value 4. If the ground loader is equipped with a tare device, a test that approximates the maximum added skin weight should be performed.
5. If the weighbridge has an automatic zero or zero tracking device, it can be run during the test; its zero point error is measured at 5.2, 1.2 points.
The js series twin-shaft forced mixer equipped with this product adopts Zeyu multiple shaft-end seal technology and has stable performance. The mixing arm drives the mixing blade to force the mixing of the material in the tank body, the mixing effect is very strong, and the mixing quality is better.
Small Cement Mixer,Concrete Mixer,Js500 Concrete Mixer Machine,Js750 Concrete Mixer Machine
Shandong Zeyu Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. , https://www.zeyuconcretemachine.com